Tuesday, August 9, 2011

today.

Today, I survived my first day of college volleyball.
Today I ran 28 up and backs under 25 sec's each. It.was.great. ha.
Today, I took an ice bath. (which was amazing)
Today, I got my first "pay check" YUS! :]
Today, I went to every store twice,just because I forgot to get something there. grrrrrr
Today, I melted when I watched country strong! I swear I melt every time Bue (a.k.a. Garrett Hedlund)
opens his mouth! ahh he is such a beautiful man!

Today was a GREAT day!I hope yours was too!

2 comments:

V said...

YAY! Congrats on making it through your first day! First days are always the hardest. We live in Provo, so give me a call or come and have dinner once in a while! We love wolverines!

Val

telishious said...

love you and hope volleyball is just getting better [: