Saturday, August 7, 2010

Last Saturday of Summer....

wow I can not believe where the time has gone?! I still feel like a sophmore drooling over thee lovely "senior" boys haha and now I am the senior! Its literally scary. ahhhh!!
I wanted to make the most out of my last saturday...and what could be more fun then boating with these spunky fun girls!


check these girls out!! right catlin,christine, maddi,kelsey,whitney,telisha and me ha.


Then we decieded to have a lovely photoshoot
our good ol friend kelsey has some pretty interesting glasses hangin around her room so me and telisha deceided to give them a chance!
So we found this really cool place out in hurricane with tons of grafitti all over the walls and ground
here is our straight faces
me and my bestie whitnerd
we just love to laugh!!
just a smilin
whitney is a part time model
This was super scary I must say cause right past this tunnel is a drop off!

1 comment:

Kirithinks said...

you girls are beautiful :)