Saturday, May 21, 2011

last couple of months being in h.s.


I signed to UVU to play volleyball for them next year!!
went to Senior Ball with this Ben!
went on turtle rock hike for our day date!
The view at the end of the hike
he is such a dork :]
then a lovely little gal named abigale valdez came over and did my hair in finger waves!
she did such a great job!
went with this fella at 2 am to dennys to get some breakfast
woke up at 2 am to go to senior sluff at lagoon!
first ride we went on was the sky coaster!
ahhh it was amazing...major adrenaline rush!!
got to hang out with these cool peeps for the whole day!
( we had a 10 min break the whole time we were with them...but it was totally worth it!!)


we went on the rocket a couple of times
bus rides home.
with this chica
are just to much fun. (check out telishas eye in the background)
getting to know people is always fun!Everybody meet Dusty.
lets just say we were a bit loopy
last day of sports med!
me and telish got signed up for apple bobbing...
let me tell ya,people make it look easier then it is!! we got completely soaked

2 comments:

Rachel Wade Child said...

muahaha. Remember when I did it last year? yes. I know how you are feeling. It is so hard to apple bob!

Jara ☮ ♥ said...

yes I remember!! You guys definitely made it look super easy!! :]