Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Phoenix

This past week I had the opportunity to go to Phoenix Arizona for a volleyball tournament! I didn't really know what to expect because I have never been there before. But when I got there it was so amazing! It kinda felt like you were in California but sadly there were no beaches. The weather while I was there was in the 80's it felt so good to feel the hot sun on my skin again! Seriously every night looked like the picture below and it never got old every time I saw it!
My tournament went well,we ended up taking 3rd out of 64 teams! I say we did pretty well, but I am still shooting for the gold next tournament! My UVU coach came and watched a couple of games and every time I saw him I just had this overwhelming happy feeling. I know that I picked the right place to go to for sure,because I wouldn't feel the way I do now! Now I am back to the freezing weather (compared to Phoenix) in good ol' St.George.


No comments: