Friday, January 28, 2011

Masquerade

Jr.Prom this year was a blast! I went with thee one and only Dallin Hunt (a.k.a Peter Pan) For our day date we went to Jumping Jacks and played around for awhile. I am pretty sure all of the parents there hated us. I felt like a little kid all over again.Lets just say it was wonderful! Then after we went to the park to eat lunch. Little did the girls know that guys were planning a huge shaving cream fight! So there we all are just sitting there eating our lunches minding our own business, when we get slapped in the face with shaving cream. It was everywhere, it was in our mouths,eyes, noses,ears, and shirts you name it, it was there! Then he took me home, and I swear I could still taste the shaving cream in my mouth!It was just marvelous. 
This year for prom it was a masquerade! Me and my Mama made my mask! I got the idea from Natalie  off of Step Up 3!It turned out pretty good I think! Anywho I made the mistake of not trying on my dress before the dance.... so when I put it on,it barley fit me. I also couldn't breath in it. I felt like Elizabeth off of Pirates of the Caribbean with my dress on! Luckily at the dance it got a little better (from all the crazy dancing) my dress loosened up a bit! Overall my last prom was a success! :] 
Kyle,Tiana, Dallin ,and me.

he is peter pan...what can I say?

Dallin got smashed a couple of times.

shaving cream wars

yup my date is the one getting creamed in this picture

just about to go to the masquerade!

our masks were probably the best ones there :)

No comments: