Thursday, December 9, 2010

college.

On Tuesday I went up to UVU to check out the school, and to see if i liked the team & coaching staff! Little did I know that they were going to offer me a full ride to play volleyball!  I have been wanting to play for UVU for quit some time now, and it just blows my mind that they offered! I am now verbally commited to UVU,and I sign in April!
 
meet my new coaches!
Sam Atoa - Head Coach
Lacee Koelliker - Assistant Coach
Scott Lee - Assistant Coach    

 meet my new team!! 
I am so exicted to be apart of the UVU volleyball team next year! These ladies are pretty cool people, and I can't wait to get to know them all!!wooot go wolverines!

5 comments:

the mrs. said...

Jaramey! You are going to LLLOOOVVVVEEEE uvu. i'm just finishing up my first semester here, and seriously, it's a blast! let me know if you need any help with finding good apartments, classes, anything! and congrats on the full ride! yay for free money!! ahhh, i'm so excited for you! :)

Jara ☮ ♥ said...

Lex!
Thank you so much!You are so adorable!I am so glad their is going to be someone I know up there!I am seriously so excited to come!I will for sure come to you for advice!Thanks for always being such a great example to me!Your the best!love ya girl!

Whitney Marie said...

I am so proud of you my Jaramey darling!!! I love you stinkin face, guts, legs, shoulders, the whole shabang! I still can't believe it, somethin we've been talking about since we met!! Its actually right in our face! Holy manna! weew :) Can't wait for you, I will hopefully be there to be your absolute NUMBER 1 fan! Oh yah baba, oh ya!

Colleen said...

Congratulations!!! You are going to have so much fun and your still pretty close to home!!! Love you Jaremy...

rick.and.kels said...

congrats jaramey! :) that is so exciting.