Wednesday, December 22, 2010

1. When I'm nervous I move. my feet. pop my knuckles.My ears also get extremely hot! And I have to go to the bathroom multiple times!baha


2. My favorite item in my closet is hmmmm...probably my shoes! I love shoes!


3. taking a long showers is something I  do to relax



4. My favorite childhood memory is all the good times with all my siblings in my old house!


5. Something you may not know about me is i get very shy around people I don't know.And sometimes it may come off snotty.But, I just can't help it!



6. A true friend is my family. best friends ever.and forever



7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is that they can always rely on me!Also that I am always there for them if they ever need anything!





1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten was shrimp? kinda weird. In my oppinion it tastes like soggy butter popcorn. yuck.


4. I like when i have one of those days where everything just goes right. and im just HAPPY.



6. My favorite book(s) Last Song, Lock and Key, Secret Journal of Brett Colton, New Moon,Charlie.


8. Blogging is something im trying to get better at!






3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is , listening to chill music.and taking a long shower.



4. Something that makes me cringe is blood.and needles gahhh.



5. Social situations are fun as long as I feel comfortable



6. I like to collect errr.....photo's :)



7. Weekends are for RELAXING and enjoying life!

No comments: